AECT international affiliate, the Korean Society for Educational Technology (KSET), invites you join them in vibrant Seoul, Korea for their international conference on November 23, 2013 at Sejong University. The main theme of the conference is "Toward smart approaches to education: bridging learning theory, technology, application, and teaching practice”. The conference will provide theoretical insights and instructional solutions in the emerging paradigms of advanced learning technologies and media.
Proposals are being accepted for concurrent sessions and student papers.
Proposals due: September 10 - Submit online
Notification of acceptance: September 20
Early registration: October 1
Paper submission: October 20
More conference details can be found here.
Invited speakers include:
- John Sweller School of Education, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Tzu-Chien Liu, Graduate Institute of Learning and Instruction, National Central University, Taiwan
- John Marshall Reeve, College of Education, Korea University, Korea
- Shengquan Yu, School of Educational Technology, Beijing Normal University, China
- Atsushi Hiyama, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo, Japan